We are a dynamic company administered by professionals with vast experience in marketing, sales and installation services currently operating from Midrand Gauteng. Founded in 2007 by Electrical Engineer Caleb Hart, Chart Solutions was established as a general supply and marketing service provider.
Our vision is to be the preferred innovative service provider in South Africa and in the African continent and a known and respected contender internationally.
In its operations, Chart Solutions will seek to utilize the Quality Management System (QMS) based on the requirements set by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Chart Solutions will seek and adhere to incorporating ISO 9001’s eight Quality Management Principles which are:
CUSTOMER FOCUS – understanding customer needs, striving to exceed their expectations.
LEADERSHIP – establishing direction, unity of purpose, and a supporting work environment.
INVOLVEMENT OF PEOPLE –all employees at all levels are able to fully use their abilities for their own and the organization’s benefit.
PROCESS APPROACH – recognizing that all work is done through processes and managing activities and resources accordingly.
SYSTEM APPROACH TO MANAGEMENT – achieving objectives requires a system of interrelated processes.
CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT – as a permanent organizational objective, recognizing that no process is so good that further improvement is impossible
FACTUAL APPROACH TO DECISION MAKING – basing sound decisions on the analysis of factual data and information
MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL SUPPLIER RELATIONSHIPS – ensuring that synergy is found in such relationships and enhances value adding benefits for both.
Since we acquired the fuel and gas wholesale license we have serviced clients mainly in the private and public sector. This experience has provided us with an in-depth understanding of the fuels and Liquid Petroleum Gas market and unique opportunities that exist in South Africa and SADC countries.
It is with these in mind that we adhere to our promise of excellent, effective and strategic service delivery to our clients, whom we see as our partners, for the betterment of our service delivery levels.
We truly go the Extra Mile.
By carrying the socio-economic understanding and knowledge which comes with the environments within which we operate, we are able to provide holistic, return on investment and long term solutions.
Through the use of innovative and efficient tools, we ensure that our operations and advises are well informed, thereby ensuring optimal value to our clients. We strive to be the best in our industry by virtue of the value of the services we deliver.
- Innovative Service offering
- Sustainable product offering
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Chart Solutions acquired a petroleum and gas Wholesale License with the Department of Minerals and Energy of the Republic of South Africa in 2016 after the realization that Liquid Petroleum Gas is becoming an alternative domestic and commercial source of energy.
As a licensed wholesaler of petroleum products, we comply with all the stipulated South African government regulations on the trading and handling of petroleum and related products. Our products are sourced direct from refineries through our network of suppliers and include the following:
LPG installation services
We are also exploring opportunities to supply propane and butane;
Our delivery network is spread across the country and we use modern road tankers that adhere to the highest safety and environmental standards. Our operators are strictly vetted for their HSEQ compliance;
We Delight ourselves in making sure that the following remains our focus:
- Employ and supply suitable employees to the Client.
- Responsible for the total remuneration package of the employee.
- Provide disciplined employees to ensure that they are efficient at work.
- Provide employees who comply with the conditions stipulated in the Employment Contract.
- Ensure that employees are insured in accordance with the requirements of the Act on Compensation for Injuries and diseases, UIF and PAYE.
- Ensure that employees are employed on conditions of service that are no less favourable than those stipulated in the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 1997, as amended.
- Ensure that our services comply with the provisions of the Labour Relations Act 1995, as amended or any other relevant legislations as amended from time to time.
- Semi-skilled labour
- General worker
- PPE supplier
- Cleaning services
- Cleaning material
- Stationery supply
We strive to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our clients and candidates.
In the ever-changing world of business, Chart Solutions cc, attributes its success to our skilled, experienced, dedicated staff as well as constantly keeping our business systems up to date.
RECURRENT SURGE OSCILLOGRAPHY (RSO)
- Is a testing technique used to detect shorted short-turns and frequency response of a winding under lightning impulse conditions.
- This achieved by inserting a high frequency, low voltage waveform on the windings and visually evaluating the response.
- The RSO measurements can be used on LV, Regulating, MV and HV windings. Performing such tests on regulating windings gives insight on the level of voltage upswing; which allows for accurate placement of metal oxide varistors (MOVs).
- Chart Solutions has performed such test on 250MVA 275/132/22kV Autotransformer and 315MVA 275/88/22kV Autotransformer
Mr. Caleb Hart
With just under ten years experience in electrical engineering, Mr. Hart Obtained his NHD Electrical Engineering from Mangosuthu University of Technology and a World Class Service certificate and Service Engineering certificate from the ABB University in Ohio, USA.
He is a candidate of the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA). Currently studying Btech Instrumentation at UNISA.
Cost Controls Specialist
ND: Cost Management Accounting
CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
Currently Studying: CIMA Diploma in Operational Level